Forklift Training Campbell River And Comox Valley
Welcome to Rob’s Forklift where you can learn how to operate a forklift safely and efficiently! We provide great quality one-on-one training as well as group programs. No matter what your industry is – farming, warehousing , lumber yards, manufacturing plants – we are here to get your employees trained and certified on safe forklift operations!
Our onsite forklift training services are currently available for all forklift classifications. All training is compliant with Work Safe BC regulations and CSA standards. We offer professional onsite forklift training anywhere around Campbell River, Comox, Courtenay and Cumberland from one or two employees to large groups. All our onsite forklift training courses In Campbell River and Comox Valley are designated to your needs and cover any workplace and equipment issues.
Stephen is our certified forklift trainer for Vancouver Island. Stephen has over 30 years experience and has a passion for workplace safety.
Rules And Regulations On Forklift Training In Campbell River And Comox Valley
Customers often ask us: “Are the rules and regulations the same for every class of forklifts and machines?”. The answer is simple – yes. Let’s take a look at the rules and regulations that could affect you as a forklift operator in Campbell River:
- State/Provincial – which must meet and exceed federal regulations.
- In-company/site policies – which must meet federal and provincial regulation. In-company/site policies may exceed both federal and provincial.
Keep in mind:
- The operator is directly responsible for the safe operation of the machine at all times.
- The operator is required to complete a pre-use inspection and report any problems immediately.
- The supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the pre-use inspection is conducted.
- The employer is required to maintain the machine in a safe operating condition.
- The employer is required to purchase machines that conform to ANSI/ITSDF safety standards.
- The employer shall ensure that each operator is competent to operate the truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of a training program that includes theory instruction and practical, hand on evaluation.