Mobile Onsite Forklift Training
Welcome to Rob’s Forklift where you can learn how to operate a forklift safely and efficiently! We provide great quality one-on-one forklift training as well as group programs. No matter what your industry is – we are here to get your employees certified on forklift operations!
Professional Forklift Training At Your Site-On Your Machines-in Your Work Environment.
Our trainer is mobile and our onsite training services are available for all class of Forklifts, Aerial Lifts and Skid Steers. All training is compliant with Work Safe BC regulations and CSA standards. We offer onsite forklift training anywhere in the Greater Vancouver, Tri-Cities and Fraser Valley areas, from one or two employees to large groups. All onsite forklift training courses are designated to your needs and cover any workplace and equipment issues.
Offsite forklift training and certification is available to anyone wanting to learn to operate a forklift safely and efficiently at our indoor and heated training facility in Maple Ridge. We run weekly classes and you can now book online.
James and Les are our certified forklift trainers. Between the two of them, they have over 15 years of experience. James is also a certified Construction Safety Officer and has a passion for workplace safety.
Rules and Regulations for onsite Forklift Certification
Customers often ask us: “Are the rules and regulations the same for every class of forklifts and machines?”. The answer is simple – yes. Let’s take a look at the rules and regulations that could affect you as a forklift operator :
- State/Provincial – which must meet and exceed federal regulations.
- In-company/site policies – which must meet federal and provincial regulation. In-company/site policies may exceed both federal and provincial.
Keep in mind:
- The operator is directly responsible for the safe operation of the machine at all times.
- The operator is required to complete a pre-use inspection and report any problems immediately.
- The supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the pre-use inspection is conducted.
- The employer is required to maintain the machine in a safe operating condition.
- The employer is required to purchase machines that conform to ANSI/ITSDF safety standards.
- The employer shall ensure that each operator is competent to operate the truck safely, as demonstrated by the successful completion of a training program that includes theory instruction and practical, hand on evaluation.