- Cancellations and changes must be made within 24hrs of training start time, this includes the number of participant’s given at time of booking. Clients will be liable to pay a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled after the 24hr start time frame. Last minute participant changes and no shows will be charged in full.
- Please ensure equipment is deemed safe and in satisfactory working condition when booking mobile/onsite operator training. Our trainer has the right to stop the practical portion of the training at any time if they feel that the equipment is unsafe for use.
- All training is conducted in English , interpreters must be provided if there is a language barrier.
- Training length is determined by site specifics, class size and experience levels of participant’s.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory, as well as any other site specific personal protective equipment.
- Recertification’s will only be provided to those who can produce valid certification from an accredited and recognizable training company.
- There is a $25 charge for lost wallet card replacement.
- Participant’s, individuals and employers agree to hold ROBS FORKLIFT REPAIR INC free of any liability for the misunderstanding of course content or its intent. Furthermore, participants’, individuals and employers will not, and do not hold ROBS FORKLIFT REPAIR INC responsible in any way for the misuse and/or willful neglect of any content that would appose local and federal regulations and rules, leaving ROBS FORKLIFT REPAIR INC from financial responsibility for damages or suit.
This disclaimer releases ROBS FORKLIFT REPAIR INC entirely free from any liability, and including financial responsibility of injuries incurred both in the training coarse and thereafter, regardless if injuries are caused by negligence, misunderstanding, misuse or willful neglect of coarse content.